April 24, 2010

Riding for Fun

I chose not to race today since I have been super busy and I haven't been able to ride as much as I would like to. It was a perfect day for a casual ride. I did my usual loop over to Harold Parker and Ward Reservation in Andover, MA.
Boston is back there somewhere.



Riding off road with one hand on the bar is not safe.

Pretty awesome drive train. XX and 9 speed - it works.

I guess I'll list the components for anyone who is curious.



Frame: 2010 Scott Scale 29er XL
Fork: 2010 Fox F29 RLC 100mm
Crank: Truvativ XX 175, 39/26
Pedals: Shimano XTR
Handlebar: FSA K-Force Carbon 660mm
Stem: Thomson X4 120mm, 10 degree
Seatpost: Thomson Masterpiece 350mm
Headset: Stock Ritchey
Housing: Jagwire 4mm (yellow!)
Chain: Sram 991 (with not just one, but two quick links!)
Cassette: Shimano XT 11-32
Brakes: Shimano XT 160/140
Tires: Maxxis Aspen 2.1 (tubeless with Stans)
Wheels: Industry 9 hubs and spokes / Stans 355 rims
Saddle: Fizik Gobi XM
Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR
Rear Derailleur: Sram XO (medium cage)
Shifters: XO triggers
Grips: ESI chunky green



23.9lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment