June 26, 2011

Finally

Last weekend I finally had a respectable finish in an Elite field, 14th out of 25 starters. EFTA's "The Pinnacle" is a race I've wanted to do for a while, but I always had final exams get in the way. This year I got to race and everything was perfect. The weather (sunny, 70s, low humidity) was great and my bike and body cooperated. The big climb was over before I knew it and the decent was AWESOME. When you are having fun, you forget how much pain you are in and just keep going. No pictures have surfaced, however, I did pass Colin Reuter at the start and he got it on video.

Pinnacle Bar Cam from colin reuter on Vimeo.



Look to the right while still in the field. I passed him just so I could be famous on the internet. Colin, if you didn't know, is King of the Internet.

Results

No comments:

Post a Comment